About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Monday, March 8, 2010

Easter Egg Memory Game

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter! We attended four (yes, four!) Easter egg hunts this year, which left us with lots of candy and lots of those little plastic colorful eggs.

Looking for a fun way to recycle some of those left over plastic eggs? You can turn them into a fun memory game that your preschooler is sure to love!

You'll need 12 plastic eggs, 1 egg carton, and 6 pairs of small objects.

I found these cute farm animals at the dollar spot in Target, or you can use things around the house- colored stones, buttons, beads, etc.

Put one object in each egg, and viola! You have a fun and simple memory game.

Let your child practice his/her memory and matching skills by opening one of the eggs, and then trying to find the other egg that has the matching object.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea!

    I'm your newest follower...So glad I found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete