About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Crafts and Food

I wanted to share a few pictures of the different crafts and food that I did for Halloween last year. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do for teacher and student gifts and Halloween potlucks this year, but hopefully you'll get some inspiration from this post!


Chocolate covered witch warts (Raisinettes...thanks Can't Stop Making Things for the free printables!)
Witch shoe treat holder (I do have the scut file for those interested)
Worms (don't worry, they're just jello!)
More jello worms (recipe at The Idea Room)
Treat holders (Made with cricut and sweet treat cups from Stampin' Up)
Cockroach clusters (popcorn balls with glazed pecans, thanks to Hello my name is Heather for the cute idea and free printables!)
Chocolate covered marshmallows
Sugar cookies (Here is a great tutorial for decorating sugar cookies with royal icing)

Mini pumpkin pie cheesecakes (recipe)

I've linked this post with the following *awesome* craft blogs:

4 comments:

  1. you were busy last year!
    I love the witch shoe full of warts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun is all of this!! So festive!! I'm so happy to be your newest follower of your adorable blog, and I'd love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! Be sure to link up your sweet creations each Friday at my Fabulous Friday Finds party! Hope to see you there!
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I get the scut file for the shoe? I made those last year too, but cut them all myself. I love the chocolate covered witch warts. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scouten around for inspiration for fall 2011. Great ideas!
    :)

    ReplyDelete