About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Marshmallow Bunny Treats

I'm in love with these sweet chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies! I was looking for a treat for my oldest son's class, and I came across the bunny ears mold at a local craft store and thought it would be perfect.  The ears and face are made out of candy melts, and the marshmallows are dipped in white chocolate.  Yum!


Aren't they adorable?!



I'm linking up with:


3 comments:

  1. Those are too cute! Thanks for joining Idea Sharin' Wednesday at Women Who Do It All! Don't forget to stop by and enter this week's giveaways!
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) How cute and delish! I love the basket full!!

    Happy Easter!

    Gaylene

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO cute. I love them. I have never seen anything like these before. So creative. Thanks for sharing at Fun to Craft's Spring has Sprung Party.

    ReplyDelete