About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easy No-Cook Play Dough

Making play dough from ingredients found around the house not only saves you money, but it's a fun and easy craft to do at home with the kids! Little ones especially love to help mix and knead the dough.


To start, gather your ingredients. You will need 2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup of salt, 1/2 cup of water, and 1 packet of unsweetened koolaid.


Step 1: Mix the flour and salt together in a bowl.


Step 2: Stir in the water.


 Step 3: Knead into a clay like consistency, adding more water as needed.


Step 4: Knead the koolaid into the mixture for color and scent.


 Knead, knead, and knead some more!


Step 5: Playtime! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment