About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Saturday, December 18, 2010

Candy Cane Melts

Looking for a fun, fast, and yummy treat to make for the teachers/mailman/friends on your Christmas list?  Then try these candy cane melts!  It takes less than five minutes to whip up a batch, and they are oh so tasty.

You only need 3 ingredients: Candy Cane Kisses, Pretzels (square or holiday shaped), and green and red M&Ms.



First, unwrap all of the kisses.  This is the most time consuming part.  Warning: Do NOT ask your hubby to help you...half of the kisses will mysteriously disappear.



Next, put a kiss on each pretzel.


Then pop them in a 250 degree oven for about 2ish minutes.   You want them to be soft and shiny, but not melted.  They will look like this:


Then just put an M&M on each one, package them up, and they're ready to go!  Yum :)




I've linked this post with these fabulous blogs: Skip to my Lou, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft-O-Maniac, It's Fun to craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment