About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Monday, December 6, 2010

Fuzzy Sock Cupcakes

Looking for a perfect teacher/aid/etc gift?  Fuzzy Sock cupcakes are super easy, super cute, and super cheap to make!  All you need is a pair of fuzzy socks (Michael's has them for $2), cellophane bags, ribbon, red pom poms, and scrapbook paper.


Starting on the toe end of the sock, roll it tight.  Then pull up the middle to make the "swirls".  Add a red pom pom for the cherry.





Wrap your cupcake line around the socks and glue or tape.  I used my cricut for the cupcake wrapper, but you can find plenty of templates online as well.  Put your cupcake in a cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon.  Now you have a cute and simple gift!



I'm linking up with these fabulous blogs:

11 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I am going to use this idea for our teacher's gifts. Any cupcake wrapper design will fit? I do not have a crucut, so I don't know what size liner you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cute last minute gift for anyone!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! All of my team members will be getting these. Michael's here I come. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an inexpensive way to give gifts! Like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. I don't know anyone who doesn't LOVE fuzzy socks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I needed a fun Christmas but not to Christmasy gift. I think this will be just perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flippen adorable and so creative, I LOVE THIS, LOVE!!! jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been featured at CraftOmaniac THANKS SO MUCH! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love them! What fabulously creative packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder if fuzzy gloves would work? I have some I got from the dollar store I got for Christmas gifts this year. I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete