About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Sunday, January 16, 2011

Curtain Rod Photo Display

I've seen different versions of this around the web before, and finally decided to give it a try on one of the bare walls in my living room. I love how it turned out! All you need is a curtain rod, ribbon, picture frames, hot glue gun, and one of those peel and stick vinyl decals.

It's pretty self-explanatory...but all I did was hot glue the ribbon to the back of the picture frames, and hung them on the curtain rod. The vinyl decal proved to be somewhat of a pain to get on the wall, and I'm wishing I had just made my own with the cricut...but oh well. So that's it! I think it's a simple yet elegant way to display your family pictures.



I've linked this post with these fabulous blogs: Skip to my Lou, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft-O-Maniac, It's Fun to craft!, Wild Flowers and Whimsy

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I have been eyeing up something similar in the pottery barn catalog. I'll have to try!

    I found you through the Craftomaniac link party and I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to swing by my blog!
    http://theloops13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a clever idea! I would love for you to link up to my Sew Crafty Party & Giveaway!

    http://wildflowersandwhimsy.blogspot.com/2011/01/sew-crafty-saturday-adventure-date.html

    ReplyDelete