About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Cookies


Ever wish you could bake and decorate beautiful sugar cookies? It's easier than you think! I was able to teach myself how to decorate cookies using this tutorial from CakeCentral.com. It only took a couple of tries before I had the hang of it, and now I LOVE making cookies! I use the "No Fail Sugar Cookie" recipe from the site and they come out perfect every time. I use this royal icing recipe which is both easy to make and tasty. And one of the best parts is that they are easy to package and they keep forever! Here are a few cookies I made for Valentine's Day...I hope you like them!


I'm linking up with the following fabulous blogs: Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft-O-Maniac, It's Fun to CraftSkip to my Lou

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cookies and that fun site. I might just have to try making some now!

    ReplyDelete