About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pops with the Zoku!

Have you heard of the Zoku Quick Pop Maker?  I was just introduced to it a few weeks ago...and I must say that I am already a pop addict!  The Zoku is this nifty little machine that makes yummy popsicles in about 7-10 minutes.  That's right, no more waiting all day for your popsicles to freeze.....talk about instant gratification!  And it's SO super easy.  All you do is store the little machine in the freezer until you're ready to use it.  Then pop in some sticks, pour in your pop liquid, and wait a few minutes for it to freeze.  Easy Peasy!

The thing I love most about the Zoku is the huge variety of ingredients you can use with it.  I've used liquids like lemonade and apple juice, yogurt, and even pudding.  Frozen pudding pops?  Yes please!  The only thing you can't really use is sugar free ingredients, unfortunately.  But most everything else is fair game!  And the mix-ins you can add are endless.  Fruit, chocolate, candies, you name it.

So if you're looking for a cool new kitchen gadget and love yummy frozen treats, the Zoku is for you!  Here's a few of the pops I've made:


Top row:  cookies & cream, white chocolate cherry, mint chocolate chip, chocolate banana pudding
Bottom row:  cherry lemonade, lemonade with raspberries, lavender lemonade, and raspberry vanilla


*This post has not been indorsed by Zoku, and no free products were given in exchange .

No comments:

Post a Comment