About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Pocket Sandwiches

Looking for a quick and easy main dish for your kiddo's lunch box?  Try pumpkin pocket sandwiches!  Meat and cheese are sandwiched between ready made pie dough cut into the shape of pumpkins and then baked.  It’s the perfect dish for your Autumn themed lunch.

Step 1:  Thaw the refrigerated pie dough according to directions.  Cut out into pumpkin shapes.

Step 2:  Add meat and cheese on top of one pumpkin piece.  Lay the second pumpkin piece on top of the first one and seal the edges.  Cut slits for ventilation.

Step 3:  Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes.

That’s it, now you have a delicious snack perfect for your lunch box!

3 comments:

  1. Christine, I can't find an email for you and was just wondering where you got the favor bags for the monster party? They are sooo cute! Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon,
    I got them online at OrientalTrading. Thanks!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete