About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Thursday, January 17, 2013

I "Wheelie" Like You!

I LOVE blog surfing!  There are so many great and creative ideas out there, I thought I would share one with you.  I came across these Wheelie Valentines about this time last year, and I knew I had to make them for my kiddos' friends.  Having two boys, it can be hard to find "boy stuff" this time of year, but I think this is a great alternative for all the boys out there.  Check out the link for the printable PDF.  We found our cars for pretty cheap at the Dollar Tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment