About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm Back! Playroom Re-vamp Part 1- Vinyl Tree

Its been a little over a year...but I'm back to blogging!  I'm excited to share new crafting and party ideas with you all, and I'll be adding the past year's crafting adventures over the next few days. 

I'm currently working on re-vamping the downstairs playroom.  I've got tons of great ideas (thanks pinterest!), and I'm slowly bringing them to life.  We'll start with the vinyl polka dot tree I recently added to the wall.  This was by far one of the easiest projects that I've done...no Cricut needed!

First I cut the trunk and branches from a large piece of brown vinyl.  I get my vinyl by the foot at H & H Sign Supply.  You can probably come up with a better looking tree than I did, lol.  Then I used vinyl polka dots from Amazon (you can pick your color scheme) and added them to the branches and the space above the tree.  You can add as many dots as you like, I think I'm actually going to add more to mine to make it bigger.

Easy as pie, and a great way to add a POP of color to any kid's room!






Watch for more playroom posts coming soon...including alphabet letters, rain gutter bookshelves, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment