About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Saturday, January 26, 2013

Vinyl in the Kids' Rooms (Graphic Spaces)

Ugh, the flu has officially hit our house, and is now slowly making the rounds.  First was son #2, then son #1, then me, and now hubby.  So needless to say, we've been spending a lot of the past week inside getting better.  I thought I would take that opportunity to put up the vinyl wall art I ordered from Graphic Spaces on Etsy.  The boys just got new bedroom sets- Pirate and Space themed, and I decided to go the vinyl route for a pop of color since I didn't want to paint the walls.

Graphic Spaces was awesome!  They have SO many unique and creative images its amazing.  And she creates all of her own artwork!  Shipping was super fast too, I was surprised at how soon they got here.  Seriously, if you're looking for some fun wall art, check them out!

I have to warn you:  These were a pain to put on.  Not because of the vinyl, but because I have old textured walls and they did NOT want to stick.  At all.  So it took a lot longer than it should have...and I may have uttered an expletive or two, but I finally got them both up.  With the exception of some air bubbles, they look fantastic and the boys both love them.  I'll post pictures of the finished product on my wall so you can see what they look like in real life.  Do you have vinyl on your walls?  Like it, or not?







*Note- this post is not affiliated with Graphic Spaces, and no products were given in exchange for this post.  They're just a great small business that I wanted to give a shout out to!

No comments:

Post a Comment