About Me

My photo
Who am I? I'm a wife to my best friend. I'm 'mama' to two silly boys. I'm a full time mom, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, an errand runner, and a boo boo kisser. I'm a cake decorator and an aspiring crafter when I find time. Throwing parties are my true passion. I'm loving my life and trying to enjoy every minute with my boys!
Powered by Blogger.

Featured On:




Monday, February 4, 2013

Dollar Store Cupcake Stand

Ok, this project is so ridiculously easy, I feel silly for making a tutorial.  But here I am doing it anyway, lol.  I wanted a cute way to display cupcakes that I make for pictures, and that's how this idea was born. 

First you'll need your supplies.  You need a candlestick holder, a candle plate, and a hot glue gun.  I found the first two at the Dollar Tree for, you guessed it, only a dollar.


Next, apply hot glue to the top of the candlestick holder.  Try to go quickly so the glue doesn't start to harden.


Put your glass candle plate on top, and let dry.


And seriously, that's it!  Now you have a cute mini cake stand, a perfect photo prop for your cupcakes, or a neat way to serve a cupcake to a special someone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment